Plastics Process Engineer
Job Title: Plastics Process Engineer
The Plastics Processing Engineer is responsible for operating and improving a breakthrough new polymer injection Molding Technology. This role will lead startup support of this technology in multiple locations; and support ongoing development and improvement of key process parameters.
1. Develop personal process mastery of this new technology (initially high >50%).
2. Work with the installation field teams to process support for new installations (ongoing >50%).
3. Design and execute startup plans for new installations including process definition and optimization (10%).
4. Provide comprehensive experiential training for the process design and operation of the technology (10%).
5. Provide expert level support for installed systems to troubleshoot and improve quality of produced parts (10%).
6. Support ongoing development of the technology while working with the development organization (20%).
Possess technical mastery of plastics processing
Demonstrated ability to learn and improve existing processes
Strong planning and organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and progress several projects simultaneously
Strong communications and teaching skills
Experience and comfort working in a start-up environment
Ability to be collaborative, fact-based and objective
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Plastics, Mechanical, or Chemical engineering or related degree
5+ years experience in plastics processing operations
Previous experience in new technology platforms desired
Previous experience in technical training of others desired
Experience in operating injection molding presses desired
75% travel required, travel incentives
Hamilton, OH USA
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. Click Here To Apply For This Job.